I list a variety of Father's Day gifts you can make. There are projects that can be made in as little as 10 minutes and by even the youngest kids. Here are a few of the gift projects you will find when you browse through the complete list:
- Printable Father's Day Coupons - Here are some fun coupons you can print out to give to dad or any other special guy for Father's Day! Present your dad with coupons to redeem for everything from a hug to weeding the garden and taking out the trash.
- Daddy's Caddy - Find out how you can make this great tool caddy out of a coffee can. This would be a perfect gift for dad or any special guy.
- Necktie T-Shirt Craft - This is a new twist on a traditional gift for dads and other guys. Discover how you can give them a t-shirt sporting a tie that suits their personality.
- Craft Foam Mousepad - Discover how you can make customized mousepads to suit different personalities and decorating styles. Make one for yourself and then make several for gifts.
- Necktie Wallet Craft - Follow the directions provided here and discover how to transform an unwanted necktie into a small wallet that is perfect for holding change, a cell phone, or an Ipod.
- Even More Home-Made Gifts for Dad
Once you make your gift, you can also make a homemade Father's Day card or a special Father's Day gift tag; then, you can use these creative gift wrapping ideas for the perfect finishing touch. If you do make a special gift for Father's Day, take a moment to snap a picture of it and share it with all of us.
(Photo © 2012 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)