- Turkey Candy or Nut Holder - Make this fun nut or candy jar for Thanksgiving that looks like a turkey. All you need is a clay pot or baby food jar, craft foam, and a few other basic craft supplies.
- How to Make a Christmas Countdown Calendar - Watch this craft video and learn how you can make an advent calendar.
- Soda Pop Can Puppy - You can easily make a 'best friend' for every man, woman, and child you know; and these puppies don't even have to be house broken!
- Clay Pot Pilgrim Bonnet - Find out how to create this fun Thanksgiving decoration that looks like a Pilgrim's Bonnet.
- Special Stache Jar - Seems like mustaches are everywhere right now so why not make a special 'stache jar to hold your treasures.
- Hand Turkey Thanksgiving Placemat Craft - Follow these directions and make a cute Thanksgiving placemat craft - shared by Sami in NC.
- Doctor Survival Kit - If you are looking for a fun and unique gift for a favorite doctor, check out this printable project.
(Photo © 2012 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)