- A Creative Dream - June tackles the daunting white canvas...
- Crafty Princess Diaries - It is amigurumi graduation time!
- DIY Onesie - Learn how to create a handmade onesie for a baby shower gift, with this simple tutorial from See Kate Sew.
- Heart Crafts - The current craft challenge on the About.com Family Crafts site is all about making hearts. Drop by and submit your original craft to be published or submit a link to a heart craft you already have posted.
- Mixed Media Artist - Have you ever joined a group but didn't finish the challenge? Don't worry...you can still sometimes end up with something you are proud of.
- Teal Crocheted Afghan - Finished - Cherie finishes up the afghan she made by putting flowers around the edge.
- Valentine Card Inspired by "I Heart Stationery" - Eileen was inspired with a minimalist sewn card idea by LA designer Victoria Vu, but went in a very different direction. Isn't that what inspiration is all about?
(Image © 2013 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)