To get weekly updates and craft projects, sign up for the Family Crafts Newsletter. Currently, the Family Crafts newsletter is sent out on Thursday morning along with a special Make-It-Over edition sent on Mondays. You can also sign up for one of my special e-courses, which are like special 'classes' delivered to your email box at regular intervals. You will want to make sure you set your email box and spam filters to allow email from me (familycrafts(at)aboutguide.com) to get through. You can sign up for one or all of these options:
Follow me on Twitter | Join me on Facebook
- Main Family Crafts Newsletter - This is a weekly newsletter that highlights new and updated content on my Web site.
- Crafting Through the Alphabet E-Course - Receive one email per week, each one focusing on a different letter of the alphabet.
- Creative Recycling E-Course - Learn more about recycling and find creative ways to recycle when you sign up to receive this weekly newsletter.
- 31 Days of Halloween Crafts and Activities E-Course - You don't have to wait until October to sign up for this daily email.
- 12 Days of Christmas... Crafts E-Course - Like the Halloween newsletter, with this one you get new Christmas projects sent to your inbox every day for 12 days.
- Candles & Soap Newsletter - from David Fisher
- Crochet Newsletter - from Amy Solovay
- Drawing / Sketching Newsletter - from Helen South
- Jewelry Making Newsletters - from Tammy Powley
- Knitting Newsletter - from Sarah E. White
- Painting Newsletter - from Marion Boddy-Evans
- Quilting Newsletters - from Janet Wickell
- Rubber Stamping Newsletter - from Kate Pullen
- Scrapbooking Newsletter - from Rebecca Ludens
- Sewing Newsletters - from Debbie Colgrove
- Woodworking Newsletter - from Chris Baylor
You are sure to find some creative inspiration when you subscribe to one or more of these.