Are you still crafting for St. Patrick's Day? Only a week left to make leprechauns, shamrocks, and blarney stones.
Follow me on Twitter | Join me on Facebook
- Light Bulb Chick Craft - Discover how easy it is to make this adorable chick using basic craft supplies and a burnt out light bulb.
- Button Rainbow - Craft this rainbow using lots of glue, plenty of button, and a small piece of wax paper.
- Monogrammed Tote Bag Craft - Use these directions and scraps of fabric to personalized inexpensive, canvas tote bags. You can even make your own tote bag if you prefer.
- Embroidery Hoop Wall Art - Learn how to create fun wall hangings using pieces of fabric and inexpensive embroidery hoops.
- Leprechaun's Pot of Gold - If you haven't yet found the leprechaun's pot of gold, you can follow these directions and make your own.
- How to Make A Pet Rock - Use the suggestions shared in this tutorial to decorate several rocks. You can not only make pets, you can also make people.
- Mosaic Goldfish Craft - You can make several colorful fish in honor of Dr. Seuss Day. Make sure you make a red fish, a blue fish, and so on.
(Photo © 2013 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)