I hope these crafts help you decorate your house, save money, and get ready for Easter.
Follow me on Twitter | Join me on Facebook
- Bunny Droppings Craft - Not sure if you want to make this craft or not? Well, don't judge it by it's name. This is an easy craft that makes a fun gag gift.
- Saint Patrick's Day Flower Craft - This tutorial explains how you can make festive flowers out of coffee filters.
- Bowl Bonnet Craft - Craft this bonnet and you can wear it for Easter or use it as a spring decoration.
- Button Shamrock Craft - If you have a piece of paper, some glue, and a collection of buttons (preferably green), you can make this cool shamrock picture.
- Decoupaged Paper Clock - Learn how to use decoupage techniques to decorate and personalize the face of a clock.
- Paper Mache Easter Egg Craft - You can make over-sized eggs that are perfect for decorating for Easter or you can fill them with treats.
- Recycled Piggy Bank Craft - The bank featured in this tutorial was made out of an oatmeal container, but you can make one using any container with a lid.
(Photo © 2013 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)