- Peeps Candle Craft - Do you like Peeps candy? If you are like me, you may prefer to use them to make this craft instead of eating them.
- String Egg Craft - Learn how to create amazing Easter decorations using a small balloon, some yarn, and white glue or liquid starch.
- Blooming Flower Pens - Even if the spring flowers aren't blooming yet, you can still decorate your office or classroom with these colorful flowers that double as pens.
- Striped Duct Tape Bracelet Craft - Learn how to make a unique bracelet using a variety of duct tape colors.
- Recycled Easter Basket - Can you tell by looking at it that this basket was made using the bottom of a plastic bottle? Discover how you can make larger baskets using 2-liter bottles and smaller ones using 16-ounce bottles.
- Paper Plate Noise Maker - If you want to put on your own parade, make this noise maker and march around.
- Colorful 3-D Spring Scene Craft - Think spring, and craft spring, and perhaps the nicer weather will get here sooner.
(Photo © 2013 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)