- Toilet Paper Roll Easter Egg Stand Craft - Recycle toilet paper rolls into colorful stands you can use to display your colored Easter eggs.
- Peeps Print Picture - Peeps candy isn't just for eating! You can also use them to make fun Easter pictures.
- Recycled Bunny Craft - Follow these instructions, shared by a visitor named Diane, and you can recycle any kitchen container into a cute bunny.
- Marbled Easter Egg Picture - You can decorate this Easter egg picture using paint and a couple of marbles.
- Wash Rag Bunny - This fun little bunny is sometimes called a "boo-boo bunny" as it is ideal for holding an ice cube to sooth a small "owie". This easy craft also makes a great Easter decoration. There is also a poem that goes with it!
- Chick Poop Craft - Make up this edible gag gift and give it to a friend or family member. Don't forget to include the printable poem.
- Handprint Lamb Craft - It is easy to make a cute lamb picture using a hand print and some popped popcorn.
(Photo © 2013 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)