Why not use a little creativity while displaying these projects? I am sure if you put your mind to it you could think of different, creative ways to display your child's projects. I have a huge collection of ideas to help jump start your brain:
- Cover an entire wall with cork board either in the child's room or in a common room, and let the child hang their arts and crafts projects using colorful push pins.
- Laminate flat artwork or cover them with clear Con-Tact paper and use them as placemats, coasters, or table runner. You can glue a few matching pieces together on a coordinating piece of paper to make larger pieces.
- Make a personalized calendar which features an appropriate piece of art each month.
- For even more ideas, read through my entire collection of creative ways to display your child's arts and crafts.
Is there a creative way that you display and share your child's or even your own art and craft projects? Do you display them in a special way, give them as gifts, or do something else with them? Share your ideas with us and your idea can be published. You can also read all of the unique display ideas shared by other.
- How Do You Display Crafts?
- Storing and Organizing Your Craft Supplies
- Stocking Your Craft Cupboard
(Photo - Megan Cooley)