I am here to help you learn
about the letter D!
Check out all my fun ideas below.
Just for you!
Print Capital D and
Dog Ears Headband
- Dance - Play a variety of music and let everyone dance!
- Dot Art - Punch out an assortment of dots using a hole puncher. Make dot art by gluing dots onto paper to make pictures.
- D Collage Picture - Print out or draw a letter D. Paint glue inside the D and cover it with dirt. Can you think of other things that start with an D that you can add to your picture.
- Have a duck race
- Make a Letter D beaded safety pin.
- D Dictionary Page for Kids - Find many words that begin with the letter D.
And Activity Ideas
- Have a bowl of Alphabits cereal for breakfast, or how about some letter-shaped pancakes.
- Make letters out of homemade clay.
- Do an alphabet crayon rubbing using letters cut out of sandpaper.
- Cut out felt letters to use is any of the shared crafts just for a little variety.
- Gather a few kids together and see how many letter shapes they can make with their whole bodies.
- Lunch time? Have alphabet soup and Jello ligglers cut into alphabet shapes.
- Fingerpaint your letters... Instead of finder paint, why not try using pudding or shaving cream?
- Go for a walk and look for things that start with whatever letter you are studying.
- See how long of a sentance you can make using as many words that start with the letter as possible.
- Decorate your sidewalk with the alphabet by using sidewalk chalk!
- Snack Time? Why not make alphabet shaped sugar cookies!
- practice the alphabet in a sandbox. Use a stick to write letters. No sandbox? Fill a dishpan with sand.
- See how many letters you can form by using a pipecleaner.
- Alphabet Blocks
- Alphabet Biscuit Recipe
- Alphabet Book
- Alphabet Collage
- Alphabet Noodle Bracelet
- Alphabet Refrigerator Magnets
- Alphabet Soup Picture
- Portable Flashcard Kit
- More Alphabet Crafts and Activities
- More Alphabet Coloring Pages