Make these simple bird feeders for your fine feathered friends.
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Get a piece of bread. Harder, slate bread would work great!
- Find a cookie cutter that fits on as much of the bread as possible.
- Use the cookie cutter and cut a shape out of the slice of bread.
- Use a straw to poke a small hole in the center of the bread shape.
- String the yarn through the hole and tie a loop.
- Hang it outside in a tree!
- Hang your bird feeder at the end of a smaller branch so squirrels don't get it.
- Work with the bird seed over newspaper to help make clean up time easier.
What You Need
- Cookie Cutter