Believe it or not, you can make clay using slices of bread. Simply tear them in places, add water and glue, and mix. Use these to make sculptures and then let them air dry.
Time Required: 20 minutes
- Cut the crust off 7 slices of bread.
- Break the bread into tiny pieces and put them in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add 7 teaspoons of white glue and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of water and 1/2 teaspoon dish washing detergent.
- Knead your mixture until you get a nice clay consistency.
- If your mixture is too dry, add a bit more water.
- Air drying usually takes about 24 hours.
- Don't eat this dough.
What You Need
- White Glue
- Dish Wasing Soap
- Medium Sized Bowl