Learn how you can make sculptures using a mixture of sawdust and wallpaper paste. You finished item can be sanded smooth and decorated how you like.
Time Required: 20 minutes
- Measure 2 cups of fine sawdust into a medium sized bowl.
- Add 1 cup of dry wallpaper paste.
- Blend together well.
- Slowly add water and stir until your mixture is a clay consistently.
- Once you have your clay made you can make shapes, designs, creatures - whatever you want.
- Let your creations dry at least 24 hours.
- Once they are dry, you can sand and paint them.
- Never make this or other recipes without an adult's permission and assistance.
- If your clay is too sticky, add a bit more sawdust and paste.
What You Need
- Saw Dust
- Wallpaper Paste
- Medium Sized Bowl