Use this recipe to make your own bubble mixture!
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Get out a large cup.
- Pour 1/2 cup dish soap into the cup.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water to the cup.
- Measure 2 teaspoons of sugar into the water/soap mixture.
- Gently stir your mixture.
- Go outside and blow bubbles!
- Don't shake or stir your bubbles too much.
- Store your bubbles in a tightly sealed container.
- Experiment with blowing bubbles using different items!
What You Need
- Large Cup
- 1/2 cup Dish Soap
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 2 teaspoons Sugar