Make these fun colored noodles and use them to make jewelry, collages and other crafts.
Time Required: 20 minutes
- Decide what kind of noodles you want to use. If it is for jewelry, use a noodle with a hole in the center.
- Decide how many colors you want to use and gather that many zip-top sandwich bags or bowls.
- Place the desired number of noodles in a bag or bowl.
- Pour just enough rubbing alcohol in the bag or bowl so all the noddles are covered.
- Add a generous amount of food coloring to each container of noodles.
- Put the bags or bowls of noodles aside and let them sit until they are the desired color -- the longer they sit the brighter the colors.
- Once the noodles have reached the desired color, remove them from the baggie or bowl and lay them in a single layer on paper towels to dry.
- Once the noodles are dry, make fun crafts using them!
- Once colored, these noodles should not be eaten!
- It can take hours for the noodles to reach the desired color, and it can take the noodles up to 24 hours to dry.
- Save extra colored noodles in an airtight container for another time.
What You Need
- Zip Top Baggies
- Food Coloring
- Rubbing Alcohol