Recycle your old color crayons into new ones!
Time Required: 30 minutes
- Turn oven on to 300 degrees.
- Line muffin pan cups with foil.
- Spray the foil very lightly with non-stick cooking spray (this is not 100% necessary, but it does make the crayons a bit easier to remove).
- Break old crayons into tiny pieces, an inch or less long.
- Fill the muffin pan cups with the crayon pieces. Fill each cup with like colors or experiment with mixing colors.
- Put the muffin tin in a 300 degree oven, and leave in there until all the crayon pieces are melted.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled you can pop out your crayons and try them!
- This craft should never be tried without adult supervision!
- Oven time will vary depending on how many crayons you use.
What You Need
- Crayons bits
- Muffin Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray