- Fabric (about a 6 inch circle should do it)
- 6 1/2 inches of lace or the circumference of the pizza stool
- 1/2 of a styrofoam ball (2 1/2 inch size)or fibre fill stuffing
- Needle and thread
- 3 pronged pizza stool (the thing that keeps the lid from mashing onto your delivered pizza)
- Wash the pizza stool with lots of soapy water to clean it thoroughly. Dry it.
- Cut the styro ball in half (1 ball makes 2 Pizza Pin Cushions).
- Cut out the circle of fabric.
- Sew a running basting stitch about 1/4 - 1/2 inch from the outside edge. Gather slightly.
- Stuff with the 1/2 styro ball or fibre fill. Pull the gathering stitch tight now and knot it off.
- Glue the fabric circle to the top of the pizza stool.
- Run a bead of glue around the base of the gathered edge of the fabric circle
- Glue the lace onto the edge of the pizza stool.
- Cut off excess lace that you may not require.