Quick Crafts and Decorations
- Make football pennants by cutting triangles out of felt or paper. Decorate them with your team's colors.
- Make paper chains using your favorite team's colors.
- Make small football jerseys by cutting a shirt shape out of felt or paper. Cut out small numbers and glue them on.
- Make brown dough and shape them into footballs.
- Cut a football shape into a potato or sponge and use it as a stamp paint onto a plain white or green tablecloth.
- You can also paint white lines on a green tablecloth so it looks like a football field.
More Crafts and Decorations
Football Player Craft - This tutorial will show you how to make a football player's face using s couple of paper plates and some basic craft supplies.
Football Team Placemat Craft - Have fun creating a place mat using your favorite football team's colors.
Stuffed Football Craft - Make your own fun football out of common supplies you probably have lying around your house. Make them brown or make them in the same colors as the teams playing in the Super Bowl.
Stress Ball - Make everyone a stress ball to have on hand in case their favorite football team doesn't do well.
You can also have some fun games and activities on hand to keep people occupied before the Super Bowl begins, during half-time, or for those who don't want to watch the big game.
Punter Coloring Page
Download and print out this picture of a punter to color.
Running Back Color Page
You can print out this running back along with the punter and the quarterback.
Quarterback Cut Out
You can print out this quarterback, color it, and then cut it out. It even include a stand so your quarterback can join the Super Bowl party.
I hope you enjoy all of these Super Bowl crafts and activities. If you make any of these crafts, make sure you send in a photo to be included in this collection.