- Age Guideline: 12 Years and Up
- Time Required: 45 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- 1 yardstick with a hole in 1 end (you may have to drill it)
- Spray paint or other paint in your choice of color
- 6 Spring-type clothespins
- strong glue
Paint the yardstick and the clothespins, and let them dry.
Glue the clothespins evenly spaced onto the yardstick, 1 on each end and one in the middle. They should be parallel to the yard stick. Let dry completely.
Hang it onto the wall by placing the end with the hole over a hook or screw. Now you can keep hats organized. Just clip them on the yardstick, and they are out of the way.