Create your own story books using these directions and tips!
Time Required: varies
- Start by writing a simple story. It can be about yourself, your family, your pets, your friends, or anything you want.
- Once your story is done, page through magazines and cut out pictures that will go along with your story.
- Glue the pictures on different pieces of paper.
- Write the parts of your story under the pictures on each page. You can also print out your story and cut it apart and glue the appropriate sections onto the related pages.
- Set aside your pages until the glue dries.
- Once all the glue has dried, put the pages of the book in the proper order.
- Staple the edges of your pages together. You can also punch holes down one side of the pages and attach together with yarn or ribbon.
- Don't forget to make a cover for your book!
- When you glue the pictures on the paper, make sure you leave plenty of room to write!
- If you aren't sure what to write your story about, start by finding pictures you like in magazines and make up a story to go with the pictures.
- The possibilities are endless with this idea! You could even make your own magazines and newspapers this way.
What You Need
- Stapler or Hole Punch and Ribbon