- Black Paper
- Other Supplies Explained Below
Make snow scenes on paper using these suggestions or make up an idea of your own. Use more than one white item listed below to add variety to your picture!
- Dip finger in white paint to make snow.
- Use cotton balls to make to make snow and snow people.
- Use white chalk or a white crayons to make a snow picture.
- Cut out white objects from magazines and make a snow collage.
- Use glue and white glitter or even salt to add snow to a picture.
Did you notice there is no photo included with this craft? If you make this craft, make sure you send in a photo so it can be featured here. You can be one of the first to know when new craft projects are posted by taking a few moments to sign up for the Family Crafts Newsletter and you can also chat about crafts with others in the Family Crafts Forum.