- Foam Shaving Cream
- Food Coloring
- Aluminum Foil
1. Give each child a sizable sheet of foil or make a huge long on and give each child a section. Be sure the kids are past the stage of putting things in their mouth as this is not as tasty as it looks (although you could try it with aerosol whipped cream products for younger ones, I guess.)
2. Give each child a large dollop of the shaving cream in the center of their foil. You could fold up the edges of the foil to keep the shaving cream in place on the foil if desired.
3. Let the child choose colors from food coloring. Encourage mixing and combinations of several colors, its fun!
4. Now they dig in to their hearts content.
5. When done, these can me allowed to dry and you get a flattened gummy version of their work.
6. Best of all, this cleans up wonderfully and even helps with the housework like washing tables!
I hope you enjoy this project. If you make a picture using this paint recipe, make sure you send in a photo so it can be posted here. You can also get your own paint recipes published published. If you want to be one of the first to know when new craft projects are posted, take a few moments to sign up for the Family Crafts Newsletter and you can also chat about crafts with others in the Family Crafts Forum.