- Macaroni or other small pasta
- 1 - 3 X 3 terracotta tile
- Plate stand
- Black permanent marker
- Small flowers (optional)
- Ribbon (optional)
- In the center of the tile, draw the shape and size of the picture with the marker.
- Apply glue to the border of the area you outlined, leaving the center empty.
- Apply macaroni/pasta.
- Let it dry (for about 30 minutes).
- Once dry, you may apply flowers or ribbon to decorate.
- Place picture in the empty center.
- Place tile on plate stand for display.
I hope you enjoy this craft project. If you make this craft, make sure you send in a photo so it can be posted here. You can also get your own crafts published. If you want to be one of the first to know when new craft projects are posted, take a few moments to sign up for the Family Crafts Newsletter and you can also chat about crafts with others in the Family Crafts Forum.