The Bottom Line
A great book for anyone who wants to lern how to do embroidery. Great for all ages!
- Great step-by-step directions
- Wonderful illustrations
- Fun projects for everyone
- 40 pages, paperback (also available in hardcovered edition)
- Includes 9 projects, alphabet and number patterns, plus much more
- All projects with full-color photos, simple-to-follow directions, and wonderful illustrations
Guide Review - Embroidery
I highly recommend this book for both children and adults who want to learn how to do basic embroidery. You will be amazed at what you can create once you have learned a few basic stitches. While you really only need a needle, thread, and an item to embroidery to get started, this book explains all the different materials you can use to create wonderful works of art using 12 different stitches. You can also learn how to make and transfer your own patterns. There are 9 different projects to make, all with full-color photos, simple-to-follow directions, and wonderful illustrations. Make great gifts for everyone: a CD pouch, draw string bags, fleece blanket, jewelry, and more.