- Age Guideline: 2 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30+ minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
Start out by laying the lunch bag flat with folded bottom facing up. The flap made by the bottom fold will be the mouth of your puppet. You can decorate it anyway you like.
Julie explained, "I cut out a red tongue and glued inside the flap (can only be seen when puppet is talking). We used gold cording for hair (we had no yarn). We cut out small hands and baseball cap. Used markers to draw eyes. He loved it! I made one for myself at the same time. They sure came in handy a couple of weeks ago. I used them to keep my bible class interested in the lesson that night. (I have 2 and 3 yr old class)."
- Here are directions to make a paper bag Cow Puppet
- Here are directions to make a paper bag Santa Puppet
- See a larger photo of this craft completed by submitted by Carrie, Jen, and Madison