- Age Guideline: 3 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- Toilet Tissue and/or Paper Towel Rolls
- Craft Sticks
- Construction Paper
- Misc. Craft Supplies (felt, moving eyes, yarn, etc.)
This is a very simple craft. Use a variety of craft supplies and your imagination to decorate cardboard toilet paper rolls to make different people or animals. You can even cut them to different heights. Use miscellaneous craft supplies to make hair, clothes, mouths, etc. Be creative, Glue the craft sticks inside the bottom edge of the cardboard roll for handle.
- See a photo of a dog version of this craft completed by William Sack.