- Balloon (smaller,round ones)
- Liquid Starch
- Newspapers (cut in little pieces)
- Seeds of all kinds (I used corn)
- Paint (I used gold)
- Blow up balloons (at a size to fit your palm).
- Smear the starch all over the balloon (or use your favorite paper mache recipe).
- Put the pieces of newspapers all over the starch - Let dry.
- Repeat this procedure three times.
- When you get the newspaper completely dried, pop and take out the balloon.
- Decorate it with seeds using glue. The impression would be better if you put the seeds in some order to make a nice relief.
- Paint it with one color only, to put the accent on the relief design.
- Tie the lace on the match
- Put the match inside the ornament to be the hanger.
Now you can tie it on your Christmas-tree! I made those ornaments last year for my Christmas tree. You can say that those are recycled ornaments.