- Orange, green, and maroon streamers
- 12 x 18 brown construction paper
- 9 x 12 piece of construction paper ---cut into fourths (4 1/2 x 6 inches)
- Large wiggly eyes
- Various colors of construction paper for feathers
- Glue and/or tape
1. Cut the 12 x 18 brown construction paper in half lengthwise (into 2 - 6 x 18 strips).
2. Form paper strip into a tube and tape.
3. Round the corners of a 4 1/2 x 6 piece of brown construction paper to make the head of the turkey. Make the face with crayons and add wiggly eyes and a paper beak.
4. Glue to tube
5. Make feathers from various colors of construction paper and glue to back of tube.
6. Tape streamer strips to inside of tube.