I am here to help you learn
about the letter T!
Check out all my fun ideas below.
Just for you!
Print Capital T and
- Put on some music, dance around, and play tamborines!
- How about a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Make triangles using paper, toothpicks, craft sticks, and anything else you can think of.
- T Collage Picture - Print out or draw a letter T. Paint glue inside the T and sprinkle it with dried tea. Can you think of other things that start with an T that you can add to your picture.
- Make a Letter T beaded safety pin.
- T Dictionary Page for Kids - Find many words that begin with the letter T.
And Activity Ideas
- Have a bowl of Alphabits cereal for breakfast, or how about some letter-shaped pancakes.
- Make letters out of homemade clay.
- Do an alphabet crayon rubbing using letters cut out of sandpaper.
- Cut out felt letters to use is any of the shared crafts just for a little variety.
- Gather a few kids together and see how many letter shapes they can make with their whole bodies.
- Lunch time? Have alphabet soup and Jello ligglers cut into alphabet shapes.
- Fingerpaint your letters... Instead of finder paint, why not try using pudding or shaving cream?
- Go for a walk and look for things that start with whatever letter you are studying.
- See how long of a sentance you can make using as many words that start with the letter as possible.
- Decorate your sidewalk with the alphabet by using sidewalk chalk!
- Snack Time? Why not make alphabet shaped sugar cookies!
- practice the alphabet in a sandbox. Use a stick to write letters. No sandbox? Fill a dishpan with sand.
- See how many letters you can form by using a pipecleaner.
- Alphabet Blocks
- Alphabet Biscuit Recipe
- Alphabet Book
- Alphabet Collage
- Alphabet Noodle Bracelet
- Alphabet Refrigerator Magnets
- Alphabet Soup Picture
- Portable Flashcard Kit
- More Alphabet Crafts and Activities
- More Alphabet Coloring Pages