- Age Guideline: 3 Years and Up
- Time Required: 20 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- Large Piece of Cardboard or Butcher Paper
- Pen or Pencil
- Magazines or Catalogs
- Glue Stick or Zip Dry Glue
To make your own self portrait collage, start out finding a picture of yourself. Lay down on a large piece of cardboard or butcher paper and have someone trace around your body. Using the picture as a guide, fill in the outline using small pieces of appropriate colored pieces of paper cut or torn from magazines or catalogs.
- See a photo of this craft completed by Brianna Semmen