- Age Guideline: 6 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- Small, Candy Tin (such as Altoids mint tin container)
- Clock Workings (compare prices)
- Drill with 3/8" Drill Bit
Using the drill and the 3/8" drill bit, make a doll in the center of the Altoid tin's lid. Use the directions on the clock parts package to insert the clock into the Altoid tin. You will usually push the post of the clock unit out through the hole, tighten a nut, and then slip the hands onto the clock post.