- Age Guideline: 6 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- 11 - 1 1/16 inches Safety Pins
- 1 - 1 3/4 inch Safety Pin
- Seed Beads (refer to picture for colors needed)
Follow this pattern and the basic directions on the safety pin jewelry page to complete this project.
Each number column represents a pin; for example, your first pin will have 2 red beads, 3 pink beads, and then 5 more red beads. Your second pin will have 1 red bead, 5 pink beads, and then 4 more red beads. When you thread these beaded pins onto your larger pin, start with pin number 1.