- Age Guideline: 8 Years and Up
- Time Required: 20 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- 2 Hershey's Kisses Candies
- Wooden Skewer
- Colored Cellophane (You Can Use Clear)
- Floral Tape
- Craft Foam or Silk Flower Leaves (optional)
- Cellophane Tape
Use a small, rolled piece of tape to hold the two wrapped candy Kisses together, bottom to bottom. Cut a piece of colored cellophane into a 6" square. Place the tip of one of the kisses into the center of the cellophane and then fold the cellophane up around both kisses. Twist the cellophane to secure it.
Hold the wrapped kisses against the end of the wooden skewer and wrap it tightly with floral tape, winding the tape all of the way down the stick. If desired, you can cut leaf shapes out of craft foam or use leaves from silk flowers and attach them to the stem using the floral tape.