- Age Guideline: 8 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- Composition Book (any size will do)
- Color Duct Tape
- White Glue
- Permanent Markers
Start off by carefully covering the the front and back of the notebook, both inside and out. Then you can decorate it however you like!
- Cut a piece of cardstock about 4" x 6". Write "This Book Belongs to name" on the cardstock and then glue it to the front of the notebook.
- Use stickers to write your name or anything else.
- Use fun stickers to decorate it.