Crafts to Make:
- Try one or more of these Earth Day crafts.
- Make posters to hang up for everyone to enjoy! They can depict good environmental issues and/or bad ones.
- Visit my Trash to Treasures page to find ideas about how to recycle trash into fun arts and crafts projects.
- Try some of these crafty science projects.
- Try some of these nature craft projects.
- Find out how to recycle gift cards using these ideas.
- Follow these tips for frugal jewelry making.
- Use this pattern to make yourself a recycling tote bag.
Other Things To Do:
- Find out more about what Earth Day is about.
- Go for a walk and pick up garbage in the neighborhood.
- Go for a walk and pay attention to how many different kinds of plants, animals, and insects you see.
- Organize or take part in a park clean-up project.
- Visit a landfill and/or recycling center.
- Plant a garden or tree.
- Visit a nature center or wilderness area.
- Find out about different ways to save energy.
- Find out more about recycling.
- Celebrate Earth Day with Dr. Suess's Lorax.
- Plan an Earth Day Celebration for your neighborhood.
I hope you enjoy all of these Earth Day crafts and activities. If you make any of these crafts, make sure you send in a photo to be included in this collection. You can also get your Earth Day crafts published. If you want to be one of the first to know when new craft projects are posted, take a few moments to sign up for the Family Crafts Newsletter and you can also chat about Earth Day with others in the Family Crafts Forum.