You can print out just one or two to present to dad, or you can print out all of them and make a book. A simple coupon book can be made by using construction paper or cardstock for the cover and back. Use a hole punch and ribbon, a stapler, or brads to hold your pages together. Make sure you write dad a special Father's Day message on the cover of your book.
Make sure you also check out my free, printable Mother's Day cards and printable Father's Day certificates. If you want to be one of the first to know when more Father's Day and other craft projects are posted, take a few moments to sign up for the Family Crafts Newsletter.
- Back Rub CouponBack Rub Coupon
- Big Hug CouponBig Hug Coupon
- Breakfast in Bed CouponBreakfast in Bed Coupon
- Car Wash CouponCar Wash Coupon
- Control of the Remote CouponControl of the Remote Coupon
- Dog Walking CouponDog Walking Coupon
- Hour of Silence CouponHour of Silence Coupon
- Garden Weeding CouponGarden Weeding Coupon
- House Dusting CouponHouse Dusting Coupon
- Lawn Mowing CouponLawn Mowing Coupon
- Leaf Raking CouponLeaf Raking Coupon
- Movie Night CouponMovie Night Coupon