- Age Guideline: 6 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- 2-inch Terra Cotta Clay Pot
- 1 1/2-inch Wooden Ball Head
- Clear Acrylic Spray
- Craft Foam or Felt
- Craft Glue
- Paint Brush
Wipe down your terra cotta pot with a damp cloth and let dry completely.
Paint the clay pot and the wooden ball head white. Put them aside to dry.
Once all your paint is dry, flip the pot upside down on your work surface and glue the wooden ball onto the bottom of the clay pot. Let the gue dry and then spray it with the clear acrylic sealer.
Cut out two ghost arms out of white fun foam. Glue these to the side of your clay pot. Your ghost is now complete!
- See a photo of this craft completed by Your Family Crafts Guide.
- See a lsrger photo of this craft completed by Thomas C. from NY.