- Age Guideline: 16 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
You need four maxi pads to make a pair of slippers. Two of them get laid out flat in front of you, for the sole of the foot. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top of the slipper. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
Now you have a pair of slippers you can embellish. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, charms, beads, silk flowers, etc.
You can attach a gift card to your slippers with these descriptions:
- Slippers for the discrete woman.
- Soft and hygienic.
- Non-slip grip strips on the soles.
- Built in deodorant feature to keep feet smelling fresh.
- No more bending over to mop up spills.
- Disposable, biodegradable, and environmentally safe.
- Comes in 3 convenient sizes: Regular, Light day, and SUPER Absorbent.