- Boo Signs
- Poem Below
Print or Write Out This Poem:
The air is cool, the season fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all.
Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore...
Tricky witches at your door.
The spooks are after things to do,
In fact a spook brought this "Boo" to you!
The excitement comes when friends like you,
Copy this note and make it two.
We'll all have smiles upon our faces,
No one will know who "BOO"ed who's places!
Just two short days to work your spell,
Keep it secret, hide it well.
Please join the fun, the seasons here .
Just spread these "BOO's" and Halloween cheer.
Also Include a Sheet of Paper That Says:
You have been BOOED! Please keep it going by following these directions:
- Enjoy your treat
- Place the BOO sign on your front door or visible in a window
- Within 2 days, make 2 copies of this note, make 2 treats & 2 BOO signs
- Secretly deliver to 2 neighbors/friends without a BOO.
- Keep an eye on nearby front doors to see how far and fast it spreads by Halloween.
Vicki Sorensen, from MN, created created a few documents to do this in her neighborhood and she was nice enough to share them to be posted here for anyone who might be interested. Click on each link below to get a PDF file to print and use:
- The Boo Sign - print on orange construction paper.
- Halloween Boo Poem - She printed this and the directions on the front and back of one piece of paper.
- Halloween Boo Directions