Crafts to Make:
- Use thickened frosting or glue and pretzel sticks to make log cabins. You can also use graham crackers.
- Make penny rubbings by putting a coin under a sheet of thin paper and rubbing it with the side of a crayon or pencil lead.
- Make some of these Related Crafts.
Other Things To Do:
- What do you think it would be like to be a president?
- Sort, stack, and count pennies!
- Read Lincoln's First Inaugural Address and the Gettysburg Address.
- Check out this information from the White House.
- Frequently Asked Lincoln Questions - Everything you ever wanted to know and more.
- Read this great Timeline of Lincoln's life.