Crafts to Make:
- Make your own Bike Helmet Craft.
- Use paper plates and make bike wheels to hang around the room.
- Print out and color this picture.
Other Things To Do:
- Learn more about bikes and biking.
- Decorate your bike with streamers, bells, and anything else you can think of.
- Learn the names of different parts of your bike.
- Have a bike parade in your neighborhood.
- Practice pedaling by laying on your back and "pedaling" your feet in the air... Away you go!
- Build an obstacle course to ride your bike around.
- Find some pictures of bikes to find out how bikes have changed through the years.