Celebrate Backwards Day on January 31st. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Draw pictures of the back of people, animals, and other items you see every day.
- If you are right-handed, try to write or draw with your left hand or vice-verse.
Other Things To Do:
- Wear an article of clothing backwards.
- Check out these Palindromes.
- Have breakfast foods for lunch and lunch foods for breakfast.
- This might be a good time to learn about opposites!
- Put a masking tape line on the floor and practice walking backwards.
- Play with toy cars and have them drive backwards!!!
- Do as many things backwards as you can: walk, hop, crawl, play games, etc.
- What do you think would happen if everyone actually did everything backwards for a day!