Celebrate the day Benjamin Franklin was born on January 17th in 1706. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make a kite craft or two.
- Try making these neat Lightbulb Crafts.
- Make birthday cards for Benjamin Franklin and hang them around the room.
- Check out these Benjamin Franklin Printable Activities.
Other Things To Do:
- Print out and do this Inventors Word Search.
- Discuss Benjamin Franklin and his accomplishments.
- Name some things that use electricity.
- Explain what you think it would be like without electricity. What did people use for light before the discovery of electricity?
- Have birthday cake.
- Have everyone bring flashlights to celebrate electricity.