Celebrate Children's Dental Health during the month of February. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Draw an open mouth shape on paper, outline the mouth with pink glue (gums), and stick white beans onto the glue (teeth).
- Make this Smiling Craft.
- Make a collage using pictures of mouths cut out of magazines.
- Try making your own Toothbrush.
- Try your hand at Toothbrush Painting.
- Make a Tooth Fairy Pillow
Other Things To Do:
- Do you know why we need teeth?
- What do you think would happen if you never use a toothbrush to clean your teeth.
- Have you ever lost any teeth? Do you know why?
- Why are teeth important?
- Take a field trip to a dentist office.
- Go to the store and pick out your own sample-size toothpaste and toothbrush.
- Have these toothy Apple Smiles for a snack.
- Find great stories and other activities at the Tooth Fairy Web Page.
| Back to February Month | February Special Days |