Celebrate this Sesame Street character's birthday on February 3rd. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make this cute
- Try to draw a picture of Elmo.
- Try to make Elmo sculptures out of red clay.
- Using paper plates and miscellaneous craft supplies, and make a monster mask.
- Make birthday cards for Elmo and hang them around the room.
- Try one or more of these
Other Things To Do:
- Watch Sesame Street and sing happy birthday to Elmo if/when you see him.
- Bring any Elmo dolls/toys you have for show and tell.
- Discuss monsters and whether they are real or not.
- Have birthday cake for snack.
| Back to February 3rd | February Special Days |