Celebrate your family during Family History Month which is celebrated during the month of October! Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Draw a picture of your family.
- Trace people shaped cookie cutters onto paper, cut out the shapes, and decorate to look like your family!
- Make a paper doll family and use shoe and other boxes to make houses.
- Use the directions for the Clay Pot Baby and make a whole family of clay pots.
- Create a family of puppets using these directions.
- Make a Family Crest.
Other Things To Do: