Celebrate the first day of Spring on March 20th in 2013. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Print out some of these Spring pictures to color.
- Make home-made bubble mixture and go and blow bubbles!
- Make flowers and garden crafts.
- Make some fancy garden stepping stones to decorate your yard.
- Make a unique rain hat using a clean, empty milk jug or perhaps this umbrella picture.
- Trace your arm and use colored pop corn to make this neat tree full of blossoms.
- If you are a sports fun you can try some of these baseball crafts.
- As the bird start to return, why not make some birds of your own.
- make some butterflies, ladybugs, and other bugs.
- Make a frog craft.
- Make and fly a kite.
- Make your own rainbows.
Other Things To Do:
- As the weather gets nicer, go on a backyard adventure.
- Do research about what happens in the Spring in different pafts of the country or world.
- Make a graph and start checking the temperature regularly.
- Get a rain gauge to watch.
- Talk about the color green.
- Take a field trip to a greenhouse.
- Have a scavenger hunt and look for objects that are green.
- Go for a walk to look for signs of Spring.
- Browse through these books about making bird houses.