What a great reason to celebrate on November 7th. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make bear sculptures out of clay.
- Find many bear related craft ideas on my Teddy Bear Crafts Page.
Other Things To Do:
- Give all your teddy bears a great big hug!
- Line up a variety of teddy bears, notice the different sizes, textures, etc.
- Play this Big Bear Game.
- Find pictures of as many different kinds of bears as possible.
- Act like a bear.. crawl on the ground, catch fish, find and eat honey, sleep, climb a tree. See how many you can think of.
- Try this Mother Bear and Cubs Activity.