What a great reason to celebrate on November 18th. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Try to draw a picture of Mickey Mouse.
- Make birthday cards for Mickey Mouse and hang them around the room.
- Make yourself a set of Mockey Mouse ears.
- Try one of these Mouse Crafts.
Other Things To Do:
- Ask the kids if they know who Mickey Mouse is.
- Ask the kids to name some of Mickey's friends.
- Watch a movie with Mickey Mouse in it and sing happy birthday when/if you see Mickey.
- Talk about the color black.
- Have birthday cake for a snack.
- Use rubber mice for counting and sorting activities.