Celebrate the day milk was delivered in bottles for the first time on January 11th in 1878. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Try making a Milk Painting.
- Make a Cow Puppet.
- Decorate a clay pot to look like a cow.
- Make white collages by gluing white scrap craft material onto dark colored paper.
- Sponge paint black cow spots onto white pieces of paper!
- Try one of these craft projects using milk containers!
- Learn How to Draw a Cow.
- Color this cute Cow Picture.
Other Things To Do:
- Discuss where milk comes from.
- Try this Milk Science Experiment.
- Using stuffed animals, pretend you are at a farm.
- Name other dairy products.
- Sample of different dairy products.
- Make milkshakes!
- Check out some fun facts about milk and cows.
- Take a field trip to a dairy or dairy farm, or try this virtual tour of a dairy farm.
- Look at these pictures of cattle.
- Visit the Got Milk Web Site for fun games, trivia, and more!